19 June 2013

Welcome back.

I started this blog initially six or seven years ago, an avid knitter and beginning spinner living in Eugene, Oregon. A few years ago, my husband and I welcomed our first and second boys, Liam and Everett, and since then, the blogging has fallen somewhat by the wayside. I have continued to knit and spin, for a slightly smaller clientele, but my perspective and surroundings have changed somewhat.

Three years ago, my husband and I moved from Eugene to the smaller yet picturesque Laramie, Wyoming, home of the University of Wyoming, where he was hired to be on the faculty of the music department. We bought a home on the edge of town, and have since found a comfortable place to keep our hobbies. I have a sunny room with a sewing machine, two tables, a bookshelf with cubes for my yarn, my spinning wheels, and a little rigid heddle loom - it's a messy getaway in my own home. Blake has a man cave/ brewery in our garage. 

No comments: